As everyone knows, hand drills are drilling tools that are powered by AC power or DC batteries, and are a type of hand-held electric tools. It is mainly used in construction, decoration, furniture and other industries. It is used to open holes or holes in objects. Some industries are also called electric hammers. Then there are more drilling tools on the market. So how can I buy a good pistol-type electric drill?
Today's drilling tools are mainly impact drills and hand drills. Impact drills are generally used for concrete or hole drilling on the wall, and the power is relatively large. Generally, hand drills are of low power, for drilling iron plates, wood, and the like. But for our civilian use, the hand drill is almost the same. Because hand drills, drill metal wood plastic. Not suitable for drilling construction inefficient. Its structure a motor gear reduction has increased torque.
Electric drill is one of the most popular tools in hand-held power tools. The average hardware store is as large as a professional hypermarket, and as small as a roadside hardware store. There are electric drills for sale. In order to buy a satisfactory electric drill, the following points should be noted.
I. Electric drill products are compulsory certification products specified by the National Accreditation Administration of the People's Republic of China. Therefore, when purchasing, you should first check whether the tool has the 3C mark. There is a 3C mark. If there is still doubt about this (because the manufacturer of the electric drill has not passed the annual supervision review, the CNCA has suspended or revoked its certificate), you can go to the website of the CNCA to check whether the 3C certificate of the tool Effective now.
2. Generally, when purchasing electric drills, you should choose a large company with a good reputation and more influence, because these large companies have strong technical force, strict quality control, and standard after-sales service. Users with stronger purchasing power can also purchase some tools of international brands.
Third, according to the needs of users, first distinguish between home use or professional use. Since most electric drills are designed for professionals, you should distinguish professional and general household tools before buying. The difference between professional and general household tools is in power. Professional tools have higher power to facilitate professionals to reduce the workload. Due to the small engineering and general workload of household tools, the input of tools is relatively small. The power does not need to be great either.
4. Observe the outer packaging of the electric drill. The outer packaging of the tool should have a clear pattern and no damage. The plastic box should be strong. The buckle that opens the plastic box should be strong and durable.
V. Observe the appearance of the electric drill. The appearance of the tool should be uniform. The surface of the plastic parts should not have obvious shadow wires and dents, and there should be no scratches or bumps. No defect, the surface of the whole machine should be free of oil and stains. When you hold it with your hands, you feel better, and the handle of the switch should be flat. The length of the cable should generally not be less than 2 meters.
6. Check the nameplate and instructions of the electric drill. The nameplate parameters of the tool should be the same as those on the 3C certificate. The address and contact details of the manufacturer and production plant should be included in the instructions. The traceable lot number of the product shall be on the nameplate or certificate of conformity.
7. Hold the electric drill with your hand, turn on the power, and frequently operate the switch with your hand to make the tool start frequently. Observe whether the on-off function of the tool switch is reliable. At the same time, observe whether there is any abnormal phenomenon on the TV and fluorescent lamps on the scene. In order to confirm that the tool is equipped with an effective radio interference suppressor.
8. The electric drill is powered on for one minute. When running, hold it with your hand. You should not notice any abnormal vibration in your hand. Observe the reversing spark. Look, there should be no obvious arc on the surface of the commutator. No abnormal noise during operation